September 8 & 9, 2018 | 10 am–5 pm both days | rain or shine
Admission: $5 (MAG members $4) to benefit MAG; 10 and under free if accompanied by an adult. Cash Only!
Tried & True
Celebrate the Memorial Art Gallery and artists near and far at the 62nd annual M&T Bank Clothesline Festival! After more than 60 years, it’s Rochester’s largest and longest-running fine art and crafts festival with original artwork by more than 400 artists. If you’ve made the Clothesline Festival a tradition, then you’re sure to see some familiar faces, as plenty of vendors have done the same. But with a refreshed food-truck line-up, new musical entertainment, and a Super-Hero theme in the Creative Workshop, there’s something new for everyone. With tents lining all sides of the Memorial Art Gallery, you just might need both days to explore everything on display.
At the M&T Bank Clothesline Festival you can:
- browse and buy original artwork by more than 375 artists
- experience live entertainment
- sample food & drink from some of Rochester’s favorite vendors
- enjoy free family art activities at the Creative Workshop
- search for bargains at the Gallery Store’s Sidewalk Sale and the art library’s used book sale
- purchase this year’s Clothesline T-shirt
- visit the museum (included in the $5 ticket price)